We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our awesome team of dedicated people including data,engineers,developers and marketing wizards. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of people in a fun and rewarding environment, then send your resume to email@example.com.
Current Job Openings
Data Engineer (Data Science Department)
We are seeking highly motivated data engineers to work together with our data scientists to create various data science solutions for the rapidly growing group.
Data Science Department’s mission is to “turn data into business value”. We are empowering our customers and clients by utilizing rich data.
In this position, data engineers are mainly expected to understand all our structured and unstructured data, to create and automate the processing of data such as extraction, transformation and load (ETL). In addition, data engineer are also encouraged to work closely with other engineers and data scientists to apply data science solution to turn data into business value together.
- 2+ years experience in software development practices
- 2+ years experience in big data technologies, like SQL, Hadoop, Teradata, Spark, MongoDB
- Experience of building and operating data warehouse solutions
- Be proficiency in using Hadoop, Teradata and related tool kits
- Be proficient in designing and optimizing data mart for specific requirements
- Be proficient in designing efficient and robust ETL workflows
- Be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Be able to work autonomously in Agile Scrum processes
- Solid knowledge of large volumes data processing
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits
- Experience with NoSQL databases, like Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience and knowledge in building or maintaining data science solutions
Social and Community Evangelist
Product Spy Pro is looking for Social and Community Evengelist that enjoys working directly with customers to drive engagement and adoption. We’re looking for someone to cultivate an engaged community on our existing social media channels and to work with our customers to adopt and deeply leverage our product. The right candidate will have experience engaging with customers online, building trusted relationships with customers, developing engagement strategies, and training users on new tools.
- Grow Product Spy Pro presence in social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram presence
- Create a systematic and scalable social media marketing plan
- Respond to all customer outreach on social media
- Track and analyze KPIs for each platform
- Continually identify new opportunities for community engagement
- Assist in developing and promoting community building content
- Distribution of content to relevant social media channels
- Source and create compelling content for our users
- 3 years working as a community evengelist, customer success, or social media manager
- Knowledge of selling on Amazon, ecommerce, and FBA
- Understanding of social media KPIs and how to analyze campaign performance
- Strategic thought process to conceive and execute cross-channel social media campaigns